30 November 2020
Purchase a Wendy’s Milk Bar Hot Dog and a Schweppes drink to be eligible to go into the draw to WIN a SeaDoo Jet Ski!
It’s that easy – see in store for full details.
Entrants must be 16 years and over.
30 November 2020
Supatreats Australia – Terms and Conditions of Wendy’s Milk Bar Sea-Doo Competition
- These terms and the Schedule form the Terms and Conditions for this Competition. Capitalised terms have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless otherwise stated. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and the Schedule, the Schedule will be the authority. By submitting your entry, you agree that these Terms and Conditions apply to your entry.
- The promoter is Supatreats Australia Pty Ltd, 104, 17 – 21 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150 Phone: 0419 147 092 . ABN 20 602 203 190. (‘Promoter’, ‘we’, ‘us’).
- Any updates to these Terms and Conditions will be subject to regulatory approval, and will be published on our website wendysmilkbar.com.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to inform themselves regarding any changes that may apply to these Terms and Conditions and to be aware of the terms and conditions herein.
- By entering this Competition, the entrant accepts these terms and conditions.
- The eligibility requirements for this Competition are set out in the Entry Restrictions and Entry Procedure.
How to Enter
- To enter, you must follow the Entry Procedure.
- The Promoter will not accept entries which are deemed ineligible.
- The Promoter has the ultimate authority to rule any entrant ineligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions or if, in our reasonable opinion, an entrant tampers or interferes with an entry mechanism in any way.
- If the Competition cannot run for reasons beyond our control (for example, infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failures), we reserve the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Competition (subject to regulatory approval).
- All decisions made by us regarding any aspect of the Competition are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are set out in the Prize Details and any other relevant section of the Schedule and are subject to any restrictions specified in the Prize Restrictions/Exclusions. All taxes, costs, fees, charges, or expenses associated with the prize, which are not specified in the Schedule, are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize amounts are not transferable nor exchangeable.
How the winner is notified
- Winners will be notified via the details provided with their entry.
How to claim prize
- If (having made reasonable efforts) we cannot contact a prize winner, or if any prize is not accepted or claimed We will draw another winner.
- If you are the winner, you are responsible for your use of the prize, including complying with all relevant laws and any applicable terms and conditions of use.
Promoter’s use of entries and personal information
- On submission, entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering this Competition , you consent to us using your entry in any media for an unlimited period without compensation for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied
- If requested by us, the winner must participate in all Competition related activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge. If you are a winner, you consent to us using your name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without compensation for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by us. If you are under 18 years of age, your parent or guardian must give us this consent on your behalf.
- Entrants must be 16 years or older.
- Entrants acknowledges they understand the laws governing the use of personal watercraft as they relate to them in their State or Territory.
- Entrants acknowledge that the use of high-speed watercrafts is inherently dangerous. Entrants accept the inherent risks in participating in these activities.
- Entrants acknowledge that they must comply with the registration requirements in their State or Territory when taking possession of the Prize.
- We accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. We have no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accept no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. We are not liable for any consequences of user error including any costs incurred.
- You acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the Competition or the prize and that participation in the Competition or the prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By entering this Competition and/or accepting the prize, you accept that risk for yourself and for your companions.
- You will be responsible for any tax liability associated with a prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prizes or this Competition. We accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a prize.
- We are not responsible, to the full extent allowed by any applicable laws, for use of a prize which results in: a. loss that was not reasonably foreseeable;
- loss that was not caused by our breach of these Terms and Conditions or by our negligence;
- business losses (such as lost data, lost profits or business interruptions) or loss suffered by nonconsumers;
- losses caused by factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside our control (such as faults in third party equipment); and
- any loss caused, or contributed to, by an entrant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions or an entrant’s negligence.
- The winner may be required to sign a deed releasing the promoter from all liability associated with the Prize.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of each of the relevant jurisdictions of Australia in which the competition is operated.
|Schedule to Wendy’s Milk Bar Schweppes and Dog Sea-Doo Competition|
|Competition Name||Sea-Doo Competition|
|Promoter||Supatreats Australia Pty Ltd, 104, 17 – 21 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150
Phone: 1300 775 380. ABN 20 602 203 190.
|Competition Period||Competition starts AEDT 12.00am on 1st December 2020 and ends AEDT 11.59pm on 31st January 2021. No entries will be accepted after this time.|
|Relevant States||All States and Territories of the Commonwealth of Australia except for ACT|
|Entry Restrictions||Entry in the Competition is only open to permanent Australian residents aged 16 years and over, (“Eligible Entrants”). If the entrant is under the age of 18 years they must obtain prior consent from their parent or legal guardian to enter and the parent or legal guardian may be required to verify the granting of consent and/or sign a release, agreeing to be bound by these Terms and
Conditions, at the discretion of the Promoter. Failure of an entrant’s parent or legal guardian to verify consent and/or sign a release under this paragraph will invalidate all of the entrant’s entries.
There is a limit of one entry per transaction.
Directors, managers, employees, officers, agents and contractors of the Promoter, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
The Promoter reserves the right to deem an entrant ineligible for entry of the Competition at any time.
|Entry Procedure||Purchase any Asahi Beverage (600ml) product from the eligible range* and a full-size hotdog from a Wendy’s Milk Bar outlet scan the QR code, complete details and upload a photo of your receipt as proof of purchase. You must also retain your receipt in order for your entry to be valid.
Entry is limited to one entry per purchase of a Asahi Beverage product (600ml from the eligible range*) and a full-sized Wendy’s Milk Bar hotdog.
*Eligible Range: 600ml Cool Ridge Water, Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Solo, Sunkist, Lemonade
|Maximum Number of Entries||There is no limit to the total number of entries allowed per Eligible Entrant during the Competition Period.|
|Prize Details||A Sea Doo watercraft and trailer and safety kit up to a maximum value of $10,000.|
|Major Prize Draw Details||The Major Prize random draw will be conducted at
Worldwide Norwood, 33 Beulah Road, Norwood. SA 5067. on… 1st February 2021.
An appointed employee of the Promoter will administer the draw.
The Prize Draw will be drawn via random selection.
|Prize Restrictions/Exclusions||The Promoter reserves the right to deem an entrant ineligible for entry of the Competition at any time.|
|Notification of Winners||The winner will be notified by way of the contact details provided with their entry
The winner will be published on www.wendysmilkbar.com 1 st February 2021. A redraw will take place if the winner does not accept the prize or if the winner is uncontactable.
|Redraw||If the prize is not claimed by the first winner a redraw will take place. The redraw will be conducted at Worldwide Norwood, 33 Beulah Road, Norwood. SA 5067. on… on … 15th February 2021 at 11an (AESDT). The winner of the redraw will be published on www.wendysmilkbar.com 15th February 2021|
|Mandatory Minimum Terms & Conditions for Marketing
|Competition starts AEDT 12.00am on 1st December 2020 ends AEDT 11.59pm on 31st January 2021. Total prize pool is AUD $10,000. Promoter is Supatreats Australia Pty Ltd, 104, 17 – 21 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, NSW,
2150. ABN 20602203190.
SA permit number T20 / 1448
See wendysmilkbar.com for full terms & conditions
|Total Prize Pool||$10,000|
|Verification Requirements||If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion:
a. appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Competition and claim a prize (if won) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry; and
b. if under the age of 18, the written consent of a parent or legal guardian.
23 September 2020
Wendy’s Milk Bar has a refreshing NEW Range of Chilla’s.
There are 14 NEW Flavours to choose from and we suggest you team it with a Wendy’s Milk Bar Hot Dog for the ultimate meal experience!! Yumo!!
27 August 2020
Make a Big Deal of Dad this Father’s Day!
WIN a Year’s supply of Wendy’s Milk Bar’s “The Big Deal”
10 Wendy’s Milk Bar “The Big Deal” to be WON. That’s 52 “The Big Deal” meals per winner!!
27 August 2020
Terms and Conditions
ELIGIBILITY AND HOW TO ENTER
- To be eligible to win, entrants must be an Australian resident.
- Entry is made by:
(a) Liking the Wendy’s Milk Bar Australia Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/wendysmilkbar/ or following Wendy’s Milk Bar Australia on Instagram @wendysmilkbar
(b) Posting a photo or video to a personal Facebook or Instagram
(c) Using the hashtag #wendysmilkbar and tagging @wendysmilkbar on Instagram ONLY.
Please note: Entrants profiles must be set to public for the duration of the competition for us to be able to view posts.
- Multiple entries are allowed and encouraged.
- Staff members of Wendy’s Milk Bar are not eligible to enter.
- Competition commences on Friday 28th August 2020 and closes Sunday 6th September 2020. The winner will be announced Monday 7th September 2020.
- There is ten (10) Wendy’s Big Deals available, which is 52 meals per winner, per year (one (1) per week) – each prize valued at approx. $686 each
- The prize must be taken as offered and is non-refundable, non-transferrable or non-exchangeable for cash or services.
- There will be ten (10) winners in total.
- The winner will be chosen at random by the Wendy’s Milkbar Marketing Department.
- The prize will need to be collected from your nominated Wendy’s Milkbar store.
- The winner will be announced simultaneously via the Wendy’s Milk Bar Facebook and Instagram on Monday 7th September 2020.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this competition is Wendy’s Milk Bar, located at 40 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150
- This competition will be run through the Wendy’s Milk Bar Facebook and Instagram pages only.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- Wendy’s Milk Bar will take no responsibility if the winners contact details are incorrect or incomplete and therefore cannot be contacted. A four-week period will be granted whereby Wendy’s Milk Bar may hold the prize. Should the winner not respond, the prize winner will be reconsidered.
- The prize will be available to collect from your nominated Wendy’s Milkbar store within 14 days of the draw date by participating in a photo opportunity receiving your prize.
- Wendy’s Milk Bar holds the right to remove any content or information posted on social media if it is believed to violate Facebooks or Instagram’s policies.
- Lewd and discriminatory posts of any kind will be removed from the Wendy’s Milk Bar pages.
- Wendy’s Milk Bar reserves the right to disqualify any individual who does not comply with terms and conditions and to also cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion if required to do so.
- The name and photo of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by Wendy’s Milk Bar.
- Eligible entrants give consent to Wendy’s Milk Bar to use personal information provided in connection with this competition for the purposes of awarding the prize.
- The winners will be requested to take a photo with their prize and post to Facebook and/or Instagram and tag@wendysmilkbar.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Wendy’s Milk Bar and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will be used for internal Wendy’s Milk Bar purposes only.
03 July 2020
Enjoy Australia’s Favourite Hot Dog for only $3 with any Shake purchase.
29 April 2020
Wendy’s Milk Bar Supashakes are the Supaheroes of our Shake range.
With 4 Supa flavours to choose from – the only question is which one to choose!
- Supa Flake
- Cosmic Cookies’n Cream
- Mighty Choc Mint
- Captain Crunchie
Make it a Mega with your fave ice cream on top!!
17 April 2020
Use the promo code below for 2 weeks of free delivery when you sign up for Uber Eats
This offer will expire 3 May 2020. T&C’s apply
Promo Code: 1420eats
20 March 2020
At all Wendy’s Milk Bar’s we are doing everything we can to keep our customers safe during this difficult time.
Every day we are following strict cleaning, quality control and hygiene procedures in each of our stores.
We’ve increased the cleaning and sanitizing of all contact surfaces.
Our Team are regularly washing their hands with anti-microbial hand wash, and as always wear gloves when handling food directly.
We are continuing to take advice and strictly following the guidance provide by the Australian Government & relevant State Departments of Health.
Wendy’s Milk Bar Australia
26 February 2020
At the recent Sydney Royal Cheese and Dairy Produce Show, Wendy’s Milk Bar’s Salted Caramel was awarded Champion in show and a Gold Medal.
Wendy’s Milk Bar Choc Berry Brownie was awarded a Silver Medal.
Pop into to your favourite Wendy’s Milk Bar store to taste our award winning ice cream today!!
05 February 2020
Wendy’s Milk Bar has gone Banana’s!!!
Fruit Smoothies all with fresh banana’s are sure to a-peel to all tastes!
Classic Dairy Options:
- Banana Bliss! With Soft Serve and Skim Milk
- Banana Yum! With Scoop Yoghurt, Skim Milk and Ice
AANNDD Introducing our NEW Vegan Range:
- Banana Colada! With Vegan Coconut Delight Scoop, Tropical Juice and Ice
- Coco Banana! With Vegan Coconut Delight Scoop, Soy Milk and Ice
Now that’s a whole lot of YUM!
02 December 2019
Yumo – your favourite Wendy’s Milk Bar Hot Dogs and Chips loaded with Cheese Sauce!!
Add bacon and or gravy to your order and you have a taste sensation that is sure to delight!
Available at your local Wendy’s Milk Bar store … Make your Day!
02 December 2019
Wendy’s Milk Bar – The Original and the Best – Shake’n Dog deal just got a whole lot yummier with FREE Cheese Sauce.
Grab a Regular Hot Dog with a Regular Milkshake or a Small Thickshake and receive FREE Cheese Sauce.
Available now at your Local Wendy’s Milk Bar store … Say “Cheese” …
11 November 2019
We asked you what you would like to see back at Wendy’s Milk Bar and the response was unanimous
WENDY’S AGRO CONE
So ….. He’s back for a strictly limited time only before retiring forever.
Don’t miss out – visit a Wendy’s Milk Bar store today.
30 September 2019
Introducing our new scoop flavour – Vegan Coconut Delight!
Enjoy Vegan Coconut Delight Scoop in a Cup!!
Or in a Cone!!
The first step to Wendy’s Milk Bar Wellness Range …… let us know what you think of the flavour?
30 September 2019
It’s Shake Time at Wendy’s Milk Bar. Three NEW Mega Shake flavours to indulge in:
- Marshmallow Dream
- Triple Choc Top
- Butterscotch Caramel Popcorn
Now that’s a whole lot of YUM!
05 August 2019
A delicious NEW Hot Dog to complement our range and is sure to be a big success.
Cheese Kransky Hot Dog stacked with Crispy Bacon, Caramelised Onion and more Cheese! Top with your choice of Smokey BBQ, Chilli Sauce or Garlic Mayo!
16 July 2019
For all enquiries, please contact us via our websites Enquiry Form
16 July 2019
It’s our Birthday and we are giving away the presents! We are giving away 500 FREE Shake’n Dog Combos.
For your chance to WIN, be a registered Wendy’s Milk Bar Insider Member and send / tag us in a fun photo of you sharing or enjoying your favourite Wendy’s Milk Bar products!
Using the hashtag #wendysmilkbar
19 February 2019
Ingle Farm SA
Hallett Cove SA
Rundle Place SA
Chirnside Park VIC
Bass Hill NSW
Forest Lake QLD
Toowoomba West QLD
Coming Soon :
Golden Grove SA
Salisbury Downs SA
Hoppers Crossing VIC
Castle Hill NSW
Redland Bay QLD
07 January 2019
We are kicking off the 2019 New Year with the Best Ever Cheesy Bacon Hot Dog launch.
The search is over – No-one will be able to resist the Cheesy Bacon Perfection…mmmm!
Combining the most popular Hot Dog toppings – crispy bacon and yummy Tasty Cheese Sauce.
So simple, but sooooo delicious – we can’t believe we didn’t think of this earlier – it’s sure to become one of our top sellers.
Teamed with a $2 Cool Ridge water – you have a perfect Summer combo.
07 January 2019
The competition runs from the 7th January – 31st March 2019.
Simply join the Wendy’s Milk Bar Insider Club, purchase a tub of delicious scoop Ice Cream to be eligible to WIN FREE Ice Cream for a Year.
25 July 2018
Iced Coffee Kick Range – with a real espresso shot.
Arriving in store.
Wendy’s Milk Bar NEW Iced Coffee Kick Range – with a real espresso shot! has four options to choose from – Iced Caramel Latte, Iced Chocolate, Iced Coffee and Iced Mochaccino.
Now that’s a whole lot of yum in one cup!
24 July 2018
Megastar Shakes arriving in store.
Megastar Shakes tick all the boxes when it comes to fun, vibrant colours and amazing flavours!
This range will sure to become a firm favourite.
Share your pics enjoying your favourite Megastar Shake – Which is your favourite flavour?