Shake’n’ Dog 2021March 10, 2021
Supatreats Australia – Terms and Conditions of Wendy’s Milk Bar Shake ‘n’ Dog Star competition (“the Competition”)
- These terms and the Schedule form the Terms and Conditions for this Competition. Capitalised terms have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless otherwise stated. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and the Schedule, the Schedule will be the authority. By submitting your entry, you agree that these Terms and Conditions apply to your
- The promoter is Supatreats Australia Pty Ltd, 104, 17 – 21 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150 Phone: 0419 147 092 . ABN 20 602 203 190. (‘Promoter’, ‘we’, ‘us’).
- Any updates to these Terms and Conditions will be subject to regulatory approval, and will be published on our website wendysmilkbar.com.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to inform themselves regarding any changes that may apply to these Terms and Conditions and to be aware of the terms and conditions herein.
- By entering this Competition, the entrant accepts these terms and conditions.
- The eligibility requirements for this Competition are set out in the Entry Restrictions and Entry Procedure.
How to Enter
- To enter, you must follow the Entry
- The Promoter will not accept entries which are deemed ineligible.
- The Promoter has the ultimate authority to rule any entrant ineligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions or if, in our reasonable opinion, an entrant tampers or interferes with an entry mechanism in any
- If the Competition cannot run for reasons beyond our control (for example, infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failures), we reserve the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Competition (subject to regulatory approval).
- All decisions made by us regarding any aspect of the Competition are final, and no correspondence will be entered
- The prizes are set out in the Prize Details and any other relevant section of the Schedule and are subject to any restrictions specified in the Prize Restrictions/Exclusions. All taxes, costs, fees, charges, or expenses associated with the prize, which are not specified in the Schedule, are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize amounts are not transferable nor exchangeable.
How the winner is notified
- Winners will be notified via the details provided with their entry.
How to claim prize
- If (having made reasonable efforts) we cannot contact a prize winner, or if any prize is not accepted or claimed, we will judge another winner.
Promoter’s use of entries and personal information
- On submission, entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering this Competition, you consent to us using your entry in any media for an unlimited period without compensation for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by
- If requested by us, the winner must participate in all Competition related activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge. If you are a winner, you consent to us using your name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without compensation for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by If you are under 18 years of age, your parent or guardian must give us this consent on your behalf.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- We accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. We have no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accept no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. We are not liable for any consequences of user error including any costs incurred.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of each of the relevant jurisdictions of Australia in which the competition is operated.
ENTRIES TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Is your dog the star of our next Shake n Dog promotional campaign? – send in a photograph for your chance to win.
The winner of the Wendy’s shake n dog competition will be required to sign a model release form. Dogs cannot be aggressive in nature or show signs of aggression when dealing with the photographer or external parties. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Wendy’s will be entitled to use the winning dog in promotional campaigns or material for a time-period determined by Wendy’s. The judges decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into. All precautions will be taken to ensure no harm comes to your pet during any photography or promotion. The winner may need to travel for the photo shoot, Wendy’s will make a contribution towards your travel fee.
SOCIAL MEDIA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Supatreats Australia Pty Ltd. 2. The competition is open to residents in Australia over the age of 18+. 3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. 4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. 5. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. 6. Closing date for entry will be will 30 May 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. 7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. 8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are stated on the competition post and all conditions must be met. 9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promo
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. 11. The prize is as stated on the competition post. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. 12. Winners will be chosen at random and contacted by Wendy’s Milk Bar 13. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. 14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered. 15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. 16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. 17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. 18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
|Schedule to Wendy’s Milk Bar Shake n Dog Star competition
||Shake n Dog Star Competition
||Supatreats Australia Pty Ltd, 104, 17 – 21 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150
Phone: 1300 775 380. ABN 20 602 203 190.
||Competition starts AEDT 12.00am on 29th March 2021 and ends AEDT 11.59pm on 30th May 2021. No entries will be accepted after this time.
||All States and Territories of the Commonwealth of Australia
||Entry in the Competition is only open to permanent Australian residents aged 18 years and over, (“Eligible Entrants”). If the entrant is under the age of 18 years they must obtain prior consent from their parent or legal guardian to enter and the parent or legal guardian may be required to verify the granting of consent and/or sign a release, agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, at the discretion of the Promoter. Failure of an entrant’s parent or legal guardian to verify consent and/or sign a release under this paragraph will invalidate all of the entrant’s entries.
There is a limit of one entry per dog and one dog per post/photo.
Directors, managers, employees, officers, agents and contractors of the Promoter, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
The Promoter reserves the right to deem an entrant ineligible for entry of the Competition at any time.
1. Like Wendy’s Milk Bar Australia on Facebook @wendysmilkbar
2. Comment your photo of your dog on the pinned Shake’n’ Dog Post including your dog’s name, breed and postcode, add why your dog is the next Wendy’s star (optional).
1. Follow Wendy’s Milk Bar Australia on Instagram @wendysmilkbar
2. Post a photo of your dog to your own Instagram Profile and tag @wendysmilkbar including your dog’s name, breed and postcode, add why your dog is the next Wendy’s star (optional).
3. Use the hashtag #wendysmilkbar.
1. Scan the CR code or click here.
2. Upload your photo of your dog
3. Fill in the entry form.
Dogs are not to be dressed up, a closeup view of the dog is required.
Complete Entry form – with Name, Dog Breed, Postal code, Contact Number & Why is your Dog the next Wendy’s Star? (optional)
|Maximum Number of Entries
||Limited to one entry per dog and one dog per post/photo
per Eligible Entrant during the Competition Period.
||10 finalists will be chosen. First prize winning Dog gets to be the star of the next Wendy’s Milk Bar promotional campaign + wins $200 in Wendy’s Milk Bar vouchers. 9 Finalists will win $100 each in Wendy’s Milk Bar vouchers. Valid to be used from 1st July 2021 for 12 months.
|Major Prize Draw Details
||The finalists and prize winners will be announced on Monday 7th June 2021.
||The Promoter reserves the right to deem an entrant ineligible for entry of the Competition at any time and all judges decisions will be final & no correspondence entered into.
Wendy’s Milk Bar prize vouchers will be made up of multiples of $10 vouchers redeemable to be used in a transaction at any Wendy’s Milk bar store. Only one voucher can be redeemed per transaction and are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
|Notification of Winners
||The winner will be notified by way of the contact details provided with their entry
The winner will be published on www.wendysmilkbar.com 7th JUNE 2021. A rejudging will take place if the winners do not accept the prize or if the winners are not contactable.
|Mandatory Minimum Terms & Conditions for Marketing Collateral
|Competition starts AEDT 12.00am on 29th March 2021 and ends AEDT 11.59pm on 30th May 2021. No entries will be accepted after this time.
Promoter is Supatreats Australia Pty Ltd,
104, 17 – 21 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150. ABN 20602203190.
See wendysmilkbar.com for full terms & conditions
|Total Prize Pool
|| $1,100 plus the prize of being the Star of the next Wendy’s Milk bar promotional store campaign.
||If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion:
a. appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Competition and claim a prize (if won) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry; and
b. if under the age of 18, the written consent of a parent or legal guardian.