Choose your AdventureNovember 30, 2022
Wendy’s Milk Bar congratulates winners of $500 Voucher!February 1, 2023
Supatreats Australia –
Terms and Conditions of Wendy’s Milk Bar Pepsiverse Competition (“the Competition”)
- These terms and the Schedule form the Terms and Conditions for this Capitalised terms have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless otherwise stated. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and the Schedule, the Schedule will be the authority. By submitting your entry, you agree that these Terms and Conditions apply to your entry.
- The promoter is Supatreats Australia Pty Ltd, 104, 17 – 21 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150.
Phone: 0419 147 092. ABN 20 602 203 190. (‘Promoter’, ‘we’, ‘us’).
- Any updates to these Terms and Conditions will be subject to regulatory approval, and will be published on our website wendysmilkbar.com.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to inform themselves regarding any changes that may apply to these Terms and Conditions and to be aware of the terms and conditions herein.
- By entering this Competition, the entrant accepts these terms and
- The eligibility requirements for this Competition are set out in the Entry Restrictions and Entry
How to Enter
- To enter, you must follow the Entry
- The Promoter will not accept entries which are deemed
- The Promoter has the ultimate authority to rule any entrant
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions or if, in our reasonable opinion, an entrant tampers or interferes with an entry mechanism in any way.
- If the Competition cannot run for reasons beyond our control (for example, infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failures), we reserve the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Competition (subject to regulatory approval).
- All decisions made by us regarding any aspect of the Competition are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are set out in the Prize Details and any other relevant section of the Schedule and are subject to any restrictions specified in the Prize Restrictions/Exclusions. All taxes, costs, fees, charges, or expenses associated with the prize, which are not specified in the Schedule, are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize amounts are not transferable nor
How the winner is notified
- Instant win on pack prizes.
How to claim prize
- If (having made reasonable efforts) we cannot contact a prize winner, or if any prize is not accepted or claimed We will draw another winner.
- If you are the winner, you are responsible for your use of the prize, including complying with all relevant laws and any applicable terms and conditions of use.
Promoter’s use of entries and personal information
- On submission, entries become the property of the By entering this Competition , you consent to us using your entry in any media for an unlimited period without compensation for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied
- If requested by us, the winner must participate in all Competition related activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of If you are a winner, you consent to us using your name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without compensation for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by us. If you are under 18 years of age, your parent or guardian must give us this consent on your behalf.
- We accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. We have no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accept no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. We are not liable for any consequences of user error including any costs incurred.
- You will be responsible for any tax liability associated with a
- To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prizes or this Competition. We accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a prize.
- We are not responsible, to the full extent allowed by any applicable laws, for use of a prize which results in:
- loss that was not reasonably foreseeable;
- loss that was not caused by our breach of these Terms and Conditions or by our negligence;
- business losses (such as lost data, lost profits or business interruptions) or loss suffered by non- consumers;
- losses caused by factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside our control (such as faults in third party equipment); and
- any loss caused, or contributed to, by an entrant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions or an entrant’s
- The winner may be required to sign a deed releasing the promoter from all liability associated with the
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of each of the relevant jurisdictions of Australia in which the competition is operated.
|Schedule to Wendy’s Milk Bar Asahi Beverages Pepsiverse Competition
|Supatreats Australia Pty Ltd, 104, 17 – 21 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, NSW, 2150. Phone: 0419 147 092
ABN 20 602 203 190.
|Competition starts AEDT 12.00am on 1st December 2022 and ends AEDT 11.59pm on 31st March 2023.
|All States and Territories of the Commonwealth of Australia
|There is a limit of one entry per transaction.
Directors, managers, employees, officers, agents and contractors of the Promoter, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
The Promoter reserves the right to deem an entrant ineligible for entry of the Competition at any time.
|Purchase any Asahi Pepsi or Pepsimax Beverage (600ml) product from the eligible range* and scan the on pack barcode for the chance of Instant Win prizes.
*Eligible Range: 600ml Pepsi, Pepsi Max.
|Maximum Number of Entries
|There is no limit to the total number of entries allowed per Eligible Entrant during the Competition Period.
|400 x Pepsi or Pepsimax and Hot Dog combo vouchers – that is a 600ml Pepsi or Pepsimax with a Regular size Hot Dog redeemable at any Wendy’s Milk Bar store valued at $11.40 each – additional toppings cost extra. Total prizes of $4,560. Not available with any other offer. Prize Bar code to be scanned to redeem.
|The Promoter reserves the right to deem an entrant ineligible for entry of the Competition at any time.
|Notification of Winners
|The winners will be notified by way of Instant Win notification when the on pack barcode is scanned.
|Mandatory Minimum Terms & Conditions for Marketing Collateral
|Competition starts AEDT 12.00am on 1st December 2022 ends AEDT 11.59pm on 31st March 2023. Total prize pool is AUD $4,560. (400 x Pepsi or Pepsimax and Hot Dog combo vouchers – that is a 600ml Pepsi or Pepsimax with a Regular size Hot Dog redeemable at any Wendy’s Milk Bar store valued at $11.40 each – additional toppings cost extra. Not available with any other offer. Prize Bar code to be scanned to redeem.
See wendysmilkbar.com for full terms & conditions
|Total Prize Pool
|$4,560.00 (400 x Pepsi and Hot Dog vouchers – that is a 600ml Pepsi or Pepsimax with a Regular size Hot Dog redeemable at any Wendy’s Milk Bar- valued at $11.40 each – additional toppings cost extra)
|If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion:
a. appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Competition and claim a prize (if won) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry; and